A daylong presentation on the opportunities, challenges, and pitfalls associated with the operation of restaurants in today's economy.
Chef Paul Sorgule, MS, AAC of Harvest America Ventures, LLC.
There has never been a time when restaurateurs, chefs and managers were faced with more challenges and opportunities. Your restaurant leadership needs to understand what those challenges and opportunities are and how to approach each as a chance to thrive, not just survive.
Book Harvest America Ventures for a day-long workshop focused on the environment that every restaurant faces today. General topics can be customized to fit your specific restaurant needs. Seminars can be offered for as few as 10 individuals or as many as 50.SAMPLE AGENDA
- Registration 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Morning Session 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- (Focus on Top Line Strategies)
- Lunch 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Session 12:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- (Focus on Cost Controls and Bottom Line Management)